- Property - when your property is damaged, destroyed, lost, or stolen, your ministry suffers financially. Our property insurance offers protection for physical items
- Liability - we offer a wide variety of liability coverage options to help safeguard your organization from the unique risks Christian ministries face
Workers' compensation coverage provides benefits for employees in relation to work-related injuries or diseases specified by state law, including:
- Medical benefits.
- Disability benefits.
- Rehabilitation benefits.
- Death benefits.
Ministry doesn’t always go according to plan. When an accident occurs during church, school, or camp activities, these excess Accident Insurance plans will help by providing coverage for medical expenses associated with accidental injuries, with deductibles as low as $0
Accident Insurance can help with the following medical expenses associated with a covered injury:
- Hospital bills, including room and board
- Emergency room and outpatient treatment
- Medical or surgical treatment by a licensed doctor
- Prescription drugs and medicines
- Care for dental injuries
- Ambulance expenses.
Every day, ministries face legal questions and challenges that can have a lasting effect on the people they serve. with Legal Assist we offer free ministry-focused resources such as:
- A clear understanding of ministry legal issues
- A desire to see your ministry's legal issues resolved
- A personal response to any legal questions
When your ministry takes you far away from home, whether you're sponsoring a short-term mission trip or responding to a call for help a few miles away, we offer you the tools needed to focus on your mission trip;
- Foreign commercial property coverage
- Foreign liability insurance
- Medical and AD&D coverage
- Humanitarian airfare
- Kidnap and ransom coverage
- Medical, political, and security evacuation
- Employers responsibility coverage