top of page
Includes Life, Annuity, and Disability Insurance
If something were to happen to you today, would your loved ones be left with a financial burden to cover your debts? Who will pay for you final expenses? If you have people depending on your salary, would they be able to maintain their same lifestyle without you?
Simplified Issue Insurance
Simplified Issue products have no physical exams, medical tests, or height and weight requirements. Minimum face amount is $10,000 and max is $50,000
- Children's Advantage Plan Plus - permanent protection to age 110, initial coverage amount increases 50% at age 18 and 25, issues ages 50-80
- Whole Life - permanent protection to age 110, can be used for final expense coverage, issue age 50-80
- Five Year Term - short-term debt protection for five years, an option to extend for an additional five-year period at new attained age and rate is available without having to prove insururability
Term Life Insurance
Provides low-cost, level death benefit insurance for a ten, twenty, or thirty-year period. Minimum amount of coverage is $50,000.
- 10-Year - protection for a 10 year period, policy can be renewed up at age 90 without proving insurability, or converted to permanent life insurance, issue ages 18-70
- 20-Year - protection for a 20 year period, policy can be renewed up at age 90 without proving insurability, or converted to permanent life insurance, issue ages 18-60
- 30-year - protection for a 30 year period, policy can be renewed up at age 90 without proving insurability, or converted to permanent life insurance, issue ages 18-50
Permanent Life Insurance
Provides long-term protection that lasts he life of the insured while also building cash value
- Traditional - provides long term protection guaranteed to age 110, min coverage: $15,000, issue ages 15 days-75 years
- Universal - policy can be designed to cover short-term needs as well as permanent while accruing cash value, min coverage: $25,000, issue ages 15 days-75 years
- Single Pay - provided permanent protections and guaranteed cash value with a single premium, payable to age 110, min coverage: $10,000, issue ages 15 days-85 years
- Ten Pay - policy provides permanent protections payable to age 110, min coverage: $10,000, issue 15 days- 75 years
Insurance can provide a benefit when care is needed. Long-Term Care Insurance provides a daily benefit when you are certified as chronically ill, either from a physical or cognitive impairment. Benefits can be used to pay for home health care, assisted living facilities or nursing facilities.
Provides monthly benefits for individuals who are totally disabled due to sicknesses or accident. You are able to protect you ability to earn income, so you can maintain your lifestyle in the event you can no longer work.
Do you ever worry that you might outlive your income? If you're looking ahead to your retirement years, you want to consider an annuity as a part of your retirement plan.
Contract that pays monthly or less frequent payments to an annuitant. Payments can be guaranteed for a specific amount or length of time, including arrangements that cannot be outlived.
Annual, semi-annual, quarterly and monthly payment or single premium annuity that allows you to earn tax-deferred interest on your earnings.
Individual Retirement Annuity
Contract that allows individuals to set aside money and earn tax-deferred interest. Contributions may be tax-deductible.
A contract where contributions are not tax-deductible; however, distribution of the principal contributions and earnings are tax-free under certain circumstances.
- Simplified Employee Pension Plan - A contract for small businesses that allows employers to contribute to individual employee-owned contracts based on a uniform percentage of each employee's compensation.
- Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees - A contract for small businesses that allows employer contributions and employee salary deferrals.
bottom of page